Stop putting your creditors ahead of your loved ones.
Start living life without debt.
The bankruptcy law applying to those in California may provide you or your business with a fresh start. Start by selecting a bankruptcy attorney who understands every detail of the local laws and knows the specific procedures for filing bankruptcy in your areas.
We will help you identify the type of bankruptcy that is best for your financial situation and will handle every step of the filing process. With our help, you have the best chance of protecting your assets and ensuring the brightest future, including:
- Keeping your home and your most valued possessions.
- Keeping your car.
- Eliminating much of your debt.
- Protecting the future of your business
Expect to be working with:
- A Dedicated lawyer
- An Experienced staff
- Someone Trained in the new Bankruptcy Law
- Someone Who Can give ideas to reestablish credit after bankruptcy
- Someone Who Can File both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases
- Convenient office hours
- Someone Knowledgeable in local rules and regulations
Get the legal help you need from a law firm you can trust.
(Chapter 7 & 13)
- Debt Settlement